World-Class New Employee Orientation: Move Employees from Compliance to Commitment
CEO’S, LEADERS, HR EXECUTIVES & MANAGERS: What would your new employees say about their first day of work? Are they confident that they made the right decision? Are they happy to be there? Are they proud to be there? Are they set up for success?
Every day your organization has the opportunity to strengthen your team, your brand and your bottom line by engaging and captivating new employees through new employee orientation. Sadly, most organizations fall short on this onboarding opportunity-resulting in higher turnover, disengaged employees, poor service and loss of profits.
Learn how to create and deliver world-class new employee orientation through this interactive workshop. It is ideal for executives and senior leaders who seek actionable steps and real life examples to guide them through creating a World-Class New Employee Orientation program for their organization.
The World-Class New Employee Orientation workshop includes a combination of presentations, discussions, group exercises, and individual projects for optimal learning.
- Understand the Vital Components to an effective orientation program
- Learn the 5 common mistakes most organizations make – and how to avoid them
- Captivate new-hires through your organization’s people, place and process
- Leverage the power of story to optimize engagement and loyalty
- Be equipped to create a world-class new employee orientation program
This Workshop is ideal for:
- Human Resources Executives
- Chambers of Commerce (Click HERE to download our Workshops Guide!)
- Membership Organizations (Contact Us)
- Leadership Associations (Contact Us)