Training and devlopment of your people is vitally important to your organization's success.
Your people are your greatest asset- and having them #workhappy and operating at optimum efficiency, productivity and with great engagement and satisfaction pays dividends for both your employees and your organization for years to come.
However, many organizations either:
- Don't pay much attention to training and developing their people because they don't have the manpower, the budget, or the know-how.
- Incur hundreds of thousands of dollars in overhead costs to employ a full time training department- and year after year have to justify its existance in a cost-cutting environment.
- Underestimate the importance and effectiveness of world-class training to the overall health of their organization.
Does your organization fit in one of the categories above? If so, you may want to consider outsourcing your training. Take a gander at the Top 5 Reasons to Outsource Your Training to see how Donnelly Effect can help you make a huge difference in your organization's leadership effectiveness, customer service delivery, new employee orientation, employee onboarding, and bottom line:
Are you seeking World-Class Training solutions that are turn-key, customizable, and on-demand? Our expertise includes:
- Service Culture Development
- Customer Service Training
- Leadership Training
- Leadership Development
- New Employee Orientation Development and Implementation
- New Employee Onboarding Development
- Talent Selection and Hirirng Program Development and Implementation
Now it’s time to ramp up your effectiveness and decrease your costs. Contact us today to see how we can make magic in your organization.
ABOUT DONNELLY EFFECT: With over 20 years of Disney leadership experience, Mike Donnelly, Chief Experience Officer (CEO) of Donnelly Effect shares his insights on Talent Selection and Hiring, Employee Onboarding, Customer Experience, Service Culture and Leadership- among others. Donnelly Effect is home of the exclusive "World-Class Workshop" series and offers consulting services and keynote addresses to audiences of all sizes and industries. Since 2007, Mike Donnelly has been a contracted Disney Institute Facilitator, delivering Disney customer service training to audiences across the United States.